Thursday, September 4, 2008

SEPT!! Look back at summer





I can't believe it is Sept. I love this time of year, but the summer went by way to fast. Here is a recap of some of the things we did this summer...

*We ate lots of popcicles (Me more than the kids! I love those things)
*We ran through the sprinklers
*We went to the County Fair. I love the fair. It makes me feel like a kid again. It is a family thing very year.
*Scott and I went to San Francisco for a company trip. It was so nice to just get away for the weekend!
*Went to Chick-a-way (as Ansley would call it) for dress up like a cow day! That was fun. Now every time we go there Ansley wants to dress up.
*We went to the splash park a few times.
*Lot's of barbaques. Even though we didn't get together with all of our friends!
*We had a fun summer. I am so glad I got to spend this time with the kids. They made the summer fun. I love the way my kids just love life and just enjoy the moments. Thanks for a great summer.

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Awww...I can't believe how fast it went by either!!! I'm SOOO excited for fall though. I love this time of year! P.s. this is the ringtone on my cell phone right now...guess I'm gonna have to change it to Thriller soon huh?

Brooke said...

You are such a sweet mom. Those darling kids are lucky to have you!

Nicole said...

Looks like you had one awesome summer! I hate to see the hot go. I don't love winter. Oh well.