Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Dad's 50th Birthday!






Today is my Dad's 50th Birthday! This last past weekend my Mom & I threw him a surprise party. It was a lot of fun. We invited old friends, new friends & family. My social bug dad was totally in his element. Here are few thing's about my dad...

1- he loves the outdoors- cabin, hunting, fishing...

2- he loves a good steak and baked potatoe and veggies. (Even though he is the one who cooks it.)

3- He loves his little grandkids. (Can you blame him?!)

4- He is always thinking of others. He is very caring.

5- He loves to travel. (Even though he doesn't do it enough.

6-He is a very hard worker.

My dad is great. He has taught me alot of things over the years. I am so grateful for him and all that he does for me and my family. I love ya Dad. Happy Birthday.

p.s. Dad you would never know you were 50!

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

AND...you look EXACTLY like him!!! Holy cow! He must be pretty amazing...he helped raise you and you're something special for sure! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DADDY!!!

stephanie said...

sounds like you guys had a great time!

Shanna said...

Cute pictures! How fun Happy Birthday to your dad! lokks like your having fun