Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1st day of school! (orientation)




Ansley had her first day of school. It was just a orientation, but she loved every minute of it. She had a lot of fun. She will be going 2 days a week for 3 hours. She loves to meet new people, loves to learn, and loves to explore new things! She is going to have a great time! I can't believe she is going to school. My baby girl is growing up! It will be fun to see her grow and develope throughout the year! She is turning into a beatiful, smart, funny girl. We love her so much!

3 comments:

Becky said...

She is so cute! What a big girl! I can't believe she's that old. I remember when you had her and it seems like yesterday.

Nicole said...

So adorable. And she looks like she is so excited. I love to watch her in nursery. She has so much energy. I love it. They grow up too fast don't they.

Carlye Momma said...

THAT'S THE NEWCASTLE SCHOOL!!! WE TOTALLY GO THERE!!! AWWW...WHAT A BIG GIRL AND SUCH A BIG DAY FOR MOMMY! I BET YOU HAD SOME CROCADILE TEARS! I TOTALLY FOUND YOUR BLOG...JUST CALL ME A STALKER...I'M O.K. WITH THAT! :-) CUTE CUTE FAMILY!

XOXOXO

CARLYE