Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School Weekend!






Sorry it's a little late but this last weekend we had our first back to school weekend. Scott and I have decided to do a fun weekend right before the kids go back to school. So we went to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. It was fun. It was more for older kids, but we had alot of fun. After that we went to Corwin's for a party. The kids have so much fun there. Thanks for the fun party Corwin & Sandy! On Sunday we went to church and then had Steaks and mashed potatoes (Ansley's favorite). I was a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

They look like they had such a fun time. I have never been to the dinasaur part of thanksgiving park but I'll have to take the kids. Your kids are so sweet and I love the blog such cute backgrounds etc. I need to be more creative. I cried when Justin went to school too. It's ok, were moms, were allowed.

Carlye Momma said...

Awww...what a great time you had!