Wednesday, August 20, 2008

first real day!





Ansley's first real day of school. Last week was a orientation. But yesterday was the first day. She loved it. She came home and told me the she has lot's of friends and that her teacher, Miss Debi is so nice. She played with play dough, colored with paint and played outside (for just a little tiny bit). She is ready to go on Thursday. I was so excited for her. I was kind of sad inside but I was fine until she got home and I found her baby video that her aunt Amy made. I watched that and got a little choked up and then I pulled out Andrew's baby one and I just made me realize how fast time goes by. I was so grateful for Amy putting those video's together. I called her to tell her thank you and then I totally lost it. I don't know what came over me. (Sorry Am!) But thank you so much for those precious movies.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the bag it is so cute. And I did the same thing I made the mistake of looking at baby pics of Justin the night before school started and I lost it. She looks adorable. (And sorry I can't spell dinosaur above).

Brooke said...

She is absolutely darling! I love the bag too! That smile says it all!

Carlye Momma said...

K A: THE BAG IS DARLING! YOU'RE SUCH A CRAFTY LITTLE MAMA! And 2: It's almost impossible not to get a little choked up when your baby starts school for the first time. They grow up SO fast...and now I see why everyone always says ENJOY EVERY LAST SECOND WITH THEM! Your children are lucky to have such a sweet loving wonderful mommy!

xoxoxoxo

HAPPY FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL!