Monday, March 3, 2008

Finally!






Wow! I am not very good when it comes to the computer. I have been trying to get this post thing working for a month a half and I didn't understand why it wasn't working. WEll stupid me I was logging in on a different account!I have two different accounts. Well hopefully I will keep up with blogging! Alot has happened in 2 and a half months. I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. Well I will try and get some pictures on here from the last few months!

P.S. Thanks Steph for inspiring me to write! You live so far away but it's nice to see and hear about your family. I feel like you live alot closer!

1 comments:

stephanie said...

pI'm so glad you finally updating this thing. I'm always checking up on you guys and now we can see some updated pics! Can't wait to see you in April - that will be so much fun!!!