Sunday, March 16, 2008

What a busy weekend






We had a wonderful, fun & busy weekend. It all started off with visiting the bear cub. Sportsmen warehouse had a Yellowstone black bear cub there for the weekend and so we went to see it. The kids loved it. Ansley wanted to see a big bear, but then Grandpa said that it would eat her, so her mind quickly changed. We then went to the Princess on Ice. I dressed her up as Cindrella. She was so cute. Scott stayed home with Andrew so it was only me, Ansley, Nana & Grandpa. She loved the show. We had a fun time. Until I got a speeding ticket on the way home. I haven't got on for 8 years! I was so mad! Then on Saturday we went and saw the Easter Bunny! The kids loved it. I can't wait for Easter. It's kind of wierd to have it so early, but it actually is nice so I can give them spring clothes for Easter. I usually had to give them clothes before Easter. As Ansley would say "Spring where are you, I'm waiting for you!"

1 comments:

stephanie said...

cute page!!! we took brooklin to princess on ice back in jan. and she loved it too! can't wait to see you next month --