Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter






I can't believe it has been a week since Easter. My goal was to blog last Monday. Time goes by way to fast. Well Easter was great. It was fun to be outside and play. We had a busy weekend. We went to the city's egg hunt, the Fullmer family's party, and then had one at home then at Grandpa and Nana's house.It was fun. It was Andrew's first Easter. He wasn't into the whole egg hunt but he had fun. Ansley had a blast. I am so grateful for this time of year and all oft he many blessings I have been givin. I am also grateful for the knowledge I have that Christ still lives and he blesses me and my family everyday. I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

super cute.. i'm bummed we live so far away to miss out on the family easter egg hunts! mason picked up a few eggs and then sat on the grass and shook them until he figured out they opened! can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks - i can't believe it's already april!

stephanie said...

okay Sharley... this is a reminder to update your blog!!! I want to see vacation pics from your adventure in Cali!
Hope all well up in Utah!