Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mexico!

Well I am back from Mexico feeling great and tan! Scott and I went on a couple only trip. It was really fun. We went with our friends the Hamilton's, Watson's and the Thueson's. WE went to Mazatlan. It was HOT! I am glad that all we did was play in the pool and in the ocean. Then at night we got ready for the day and went out to eat. I loved the food. It was really good, and I am really not a mexican food eater. The trip was great. Thanks to everyone that helped out with the kids. They had a fun time too. I really started missing them on day 6, but it was nice to just be with Scott. Thanks babe for a great Vacation, I love ya! Let's go back soon.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so jealous! Next time you go, take me would ya!

Carlye Momma said...

Oh how fun! I'm glad you had such a great time with your man and your friends!

xoxoxo