Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The friendly Deer





The other day I was outisde and I saw a deer at our neighbors house. So I ran in the house and told Ansley and got the camera. Ansley thought it was so cool. All she wanted to do was pet it. So we walked closer to it and it just started to walk away, so we followed him to the other neighbors house. I got really close to him and then he started to run and ran right past ANsley. She was so excited to be so close to him. Well for the rest of the night all she wanted to do wa follow and chase the deer. Ansley loves animals (any kind)!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

He sure gets around doesn't he!

Winters said...

so cute!!! your little girl is such a doll and your little boy is quite the "princess" I am excited for the holidays so that we will see you guys again it seems like that is the only time we really get a chance to talk!!!

Shanna said...

oh fun! I love living out here they always are around arnt they!

Becky said...

The same deer visited us yesterday. I think he's lost. Poor guy.