Monday, July 14, 2008

Tagged!

A-Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Scott & Nicole
C-Cake or Pie: cake - chocolate cake from Windy River Bakery
D-Day: Monday
E- Essential Item: AC (It's so HOT!)
F- Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears. The worm ones are to much like snakes!
H-Home town: West Jordan Now Herriman
I- Indulgences: SWEETS & Shopping.
J- January or July?: July because of all the fun activities!
K-Kids: Ansley 3 and Andrew 15 months!
L-Life is incomplete without: Scott and the kids
M- Marriage Date: June 21,2002
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sis
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes.
Q- Quote: We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
R- Reason To Smile: My family and a popcicle!
S- Season: I love FALL! The colors and crisp air!
T- Tag Three: Nicole, Mom, Amy
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can't think of anything interesting!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor Carnivor: I enjoy meat, I don't have to eat it on a daily basis but I wouldn't go without it.
W- Worst Habit: biting my nails
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds (it usaully means baby)
Y-Your favorite food: Itailian
Z: Zodiac Sign: pisces

1 comments:

Becky said...

Hey, we have the same wedding anniversary! We'll have to go on a double date next year.
Becky