Wednesday, July 9, 2008

> 1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? NO!
> 2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I have no idea! I hate to cry!
> 3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? NO! NO! NO!
> 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
> 5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes! They are out of control!
> 6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so
7.DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? A little to much
> 8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ? yes.> 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would love it!
> 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? honey bunches of oats with almonds
> 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?Never. I never wear shoes that have ties!
> 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? a little bit. I would like to be stronger.
> 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? H.D. carmal cone. It's the Best
> 14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile
> 15. RED OR PINK? Red
> 16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my body! Yikes!!
> 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandma Dolores. Even though I was 9 months old when she died.
> 18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes!
> 19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? none... but the crack in my heel is bleeding. Desperately need a pedicure (diddo Mandi)
> 20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a little bit of cookie dough! Not helping #16
> 21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? silence! Something I don't get with two kids.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
> 23. FAVORITE SMELLS? good food,good cologne, newborn babies!
> 24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? JaNae
> 25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Absolutely... They are great people
> 26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baksetball, but I am so excited for the olympics.
8-8-08!
> 27. HAIR COLOR ? brown
> 28. EYE COLOR? brown/green
> 29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
> 30. FAVORITE FOOD? Itailan! and a good steak with veggies and potatoes.
> 31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings..
> 32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? half of Fool's Gold. I never make it though a movie!
> 33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red! (My fav)
> 34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I would have to so I love the fall!
> 35. HUGS OR KISSES? both for sure!
> 36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I love to many things.
> 37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Mom
> 38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ???
> 39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None. Don't make time to read. To busy cleaning up messes all day!
> 40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a picture of my cute family
> 41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I can't remember!
> 42. FAVORITE SOUND? my kids laughing and waves on the beach
> 43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? neither
> 44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???Italy! I want to go back so bad!
> 45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Spending money! I really don't have talents!
> 46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? salt lake...Saint Marks Hospital
> 47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?Everyone

1 comments:

Nicole said...

This was great I love these I always learn so much about people. I am jealous you have been to Italy. I so want to go.